Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I open a Rabobank account?

Options
  • 30-05-2005 12:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭

I want to leave my money in a bank for about 3-4 years as im going to college, and i heard that rabobank was the best for its "high interest rates", but how do i open a bank account with them??as far as i know i get lets say bank of ireland to transfer the money into the account!?

Does anybody know?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

You should start a new thread for questions like this, more likely to get a reply that way. Since you're new I split the thread and started a new one for you.

I assume that all the information you need is on their site. But I haven't opened an account with them so maybe someone who has done so can be of more help.

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭nahdoic

rabodirect currently has 3% interest rate

northern rock currently has 3.05% interest rate

it's a no brainer at the moment.

http://www.askaboutmoney.com/clubman/BestBuys.htm

opening an account with either is very easy - just follow the instructions on their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

I have a Northern Rock online account (assume I am getting their new rate), very easy to set up and their customer support team are fairly helpful. Download the forms from their website.

Advertisement