Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitz 30Euro Freezeout yesterday

Options
  • 30-05-2005 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

what was the final result? i left 4th or 5th, made a bad move by jumping all in with AK. im not too familiar with the boards usernames i know ionapaul was still there. I found the game very enjoyable all the same.

All the best
    Shay

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭JuliusFranco

hey shaydy
    i was knoecked out the same hand you were, it was a pity about the AK cos you would have been in a very good position if you won the hand..
    i had a terrible time in that game, was just making the wrong plays throughout but it was a very good game with the slow blinds and nice starting stack etc. will definatly be back for more
    Nigel finshed third and at that time the guy in red on seat 4 had a big chip lead over the guy in seat 10
    Cheers
    Alan

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

I was in seat 10, finished 2nd as you might expect. Actually, if Micheal hadn't of out-drawn me in the end I would have been chip leader! I had 33, he had K4 and caught a big bad 4 on the turn.
    Where were you two sitting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

How many players were ther in this? I had intended to play but something came up. Dubs are playing next week so Iwont be able toplay then either, but hopefully the following week I'll make it in.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shaydy

Alright JF, yeah its a good set up alright enjoyable couple of hours. the guy in seat 10 was ionapaul on boards. Well done Paul by the way on second, i was the fella in seat 2. I busted myself while dealing couldn't get that Ace off the bottom quick enough :D

I might see you there next week with a bit of luck, although the Dubs are playing that day and i'll be up to my rocks all weekend moving house but i'll need the few hours break either way haha :)

Good luck
    Shay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭JuliusFranco

nicely done IonaPaul, well played
    i was in seat 8

• Advertisement

Waylander, there were 11 players yesterday, so for the three weeks so far: 11, 10, 11. A few couldn't make it yesterday, I'm sure the numbers will climb over the next month or two. The great structure means there is lots of play - it took 2 hours to get from 11 players down to 3.
    Won't be around next week either, down in G-town. Come on Meath! (only messing, come on the jackeens!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BigDragon

That was me that was late and sat in seat 11. My KK was busted early on to Judes AQs when a J hit the flop, a K on the turn and a dirty T on the river. All downhill from there on really.

I was happy enough tho as I went on to take one of the 3 tickets availible in the freeroll for the e250 game. Happy days.

Well done BigD - will have to get back freerollin' this month to ease the financial burden the last Thursday inflicts...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

Cheers Paul :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭Hitman Actual

BigDragon wrote:
    That was me that was late and sat in seat 11. My KK was busted early on to Judes AQs when a J hit the flop, a K on the turn and a dirty T on the river.

BigDragon, I see you're still collecting the bad beats. OK, AQ against KK isn't really a terrible beat, but you seem to be constantly outdrawn these days!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭ollyk1

Don't feel too bad for him Lenny he was dishing the beats out big style in the freeroll as I recall... :D

My favourite was BigD's all-in preflop with 44 vs (Young) Tom's 66 when the board come 9k109.......10 Followed closely by JTo (again all in) vs TT which filled a 4 flush on the river

Poxy git!! ;)

P.S. Notice Dave I didn't mention any of the acts of burgulary you pulled on me as they were only 80:20 in my favour so I've no right to complain. Only at the 95:5 level can a plumber like me complain!!
    I have to say I fancy you to win the big one this month with that ticket it's like Liverpool all over again!!

Advertisement