Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live Tournaments in Limerick this week?

Options
  • 29-05-2005 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any that are happening this week? Just finished college this week and i'll be just sitting on my arse until I start work.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

This one is on again tomorrow night (Monday) in Nevada Smyths.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=259652

I'll be going down to defend my win last week. If you go please come up and say hello. It's a fooking crap tournament but still the best on offer in Limerick. The Kilmurray is back on, on Thursdays but his is even worse. I heard he raised the blinds only once in the first hour last week and towards the end was raising the blinds every few hands because he needed to finish up. He's an idiot. Some people were vocally very angry and called him a disgrace.

The one in Nevadas atleast has consistent blind levels and the payouts and rebuys are transparant, but that's about all its got goiong for it. It's full of faeces throwing monkeys who laughed in my face last week every time I opened my mouth, so I was happy to take their money. I'm really only continuing to play it to earn enough masters points for an 8 player tourament which will have a tastey payout. Also I want to play it as an experiment to see if crapshoots can still be profitable for good players.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

I'll probably head on over and see. I'm pretty unfamilar with live tournaments, something which I hope to change while I'm on co-op, so we'll see how I get on.

Advertisement