Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Power lesbians

Options
  • 29-05-2005 7:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭

Hi does anyonme now the name of the piano theme tune for the sky one show power lesbians. ot goes di di di doo doo di di di doo doo. and it has a stop starting jazz blues feel.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Blackjack

Does it not go more like di di di di doo doo di di di di doo doo doo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭TX123

yep :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Blackjack

Sorry don't know it.

Sorry - could not resist. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MB44

i understand mate :p

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MB44

its from the show pull the other one

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Power Lesbians :confused: what the hell is that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Daelus

A show presented by Rebecca Loos where she keeps saying: "But what about the butch lesbians?" :D

No, that's not fair, I only saw a few minutes of it. Not really sure what it's about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Rebecca Loose again eh. Can't Sky just let her disappear back to obscurity where she belongs.

Sounds great though, sorry I missed it*

* Not representative of truth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

Aw feck, I missed LESBIANS?? on TV???

So was it any good? By which I mean was there a lot of hot girls kissing each other:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

dearg_doom wrote:
    So was it any good? By which I mean was there a lot of hot girls kissing each other:)
    No.. :( think angry fat chicks driving around in convertables talking about how they hate men.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Romo

She went to an event in Plam Springs where several thousand super fit girls frollicked in Bikini's. What was really funny was when she went to a party organised by the butch producer of a TV show called "The L word".
    http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/1264/Events/1264/RoseTroche,Director_Vespa_233534_400.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Troche,%20Rose

It was supposed to be a casual affair, but Rebecca had this mega cleevage outfit on. She made a beeline for the producer, who couldn't keep her eyes off her bust. It's pretty obvious this woman will play anyone to get ahead.

For anyone interested it's repeated on Sky One tonight at 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

No.. :( think angry fat chicks driving around in convertables talking about how they hate men.

yea, damn sky and their blatant false advertising!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

I never noticed that Rebecca Loos had a nose like a kangaroo's penis until I saw her on "Celebrity" Love Island.

Advertisement