Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

geocities, help me please...

Options
  • 28-05-2005 11:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭

i having trouble uploading a .wav file to geocities to use as background music... it keeps telling me it is either to big, or that the format is not suported... but the help says that is is? anyone else using geocities had any success with this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

i assume they let you use mp3s so try encoding it as one (get Musicmatch or google for a contvertor)

If they don't then try reencoding the wav into a lesser quality file to make it smaller (how big is it btw cos if it's huge, as wav files tend to be when they're long, they must have a limit on size)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭mar|<

yeh, it was too big (they do not allow mp3's) but once compressed it with sound recorder it was ok to upload. thanks alot

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

There's a special section of hell reserved for those who put music on websites.

Advertisement