Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Johnny Vegas: 18 Stone of Idiot - ch4 10:30

Options
  • 27-05-2005 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭

genius or drunk fat laughing stock ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

genius me thinks - drinking cans of guinness out of a shoe - classic !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

celebrity pub lockin - lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Didnt watch but heard it was very bad but wont believe Johnny Vegas does something that bad til i watch it myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Zoton

Watched about half an hour of it, then had to switch it off. Dreadful stuff.
    All it is, is shouting, and more shouting.
    Also, why the hell would Neil Hamilton stand in a glass case and have fish poured over him while dancing? His last shreds of dignity have vanished.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Harry2001

Genius for me too!

Loved Celebrity Pub lockin too LMAO

Zoton, Hamilton lost his last shred of dignity a long long time ago - embarrassing :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Zoton wrote:
    Watched about half an hour of it, then had to switch it off. Dreadful stuff.
    All it is, is shouting, and more shouting.
    Also, why the hell would Neil Hamilton stand in a glass case and have fish poured over him while dancing? His last shreds of dignity have vanished.
    You turned it off at some point throughout the show yet Neil Hamilton was the last part of the show? I don't see why so many people have to lie about what programs they will or won't watch.

I personally didn't watch it as the Late Late was on. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Dublin's Finest

It was weird but very funny in parts. Especially the bit where he punched Martin Offiah!!

And how low will Neil Hamilton stoop!? I thought that bit was a bit pathetic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

not a bad show

i laughed loudly in places especially the celebrity lock in lol

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Could develop nicely. Bit of novelty value at the mo. I'll reserve opinion till I see it another few times.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

18 Stone? He's about 22...

John

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Zoton wrote:

Neil Hamilton had dignity? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Lump wrote:
    18 Stone? He's about 22...

John

'18 days from a heart attack' was probably the initial title for the show...

That guy needs to lose weight - seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Zoton

eirebhoy wrote:
    You turned it off at some point throughout the show yet Neil Hamilton was the last part of the show? I don't see why so many people have to lie about what programs they will or won't watch.

I personally didn't watch it as the Late Late was on. ;)
    Neil Hamilton wasn't the last thing on. He was the last thing at the end of the second part of the show. There were another 2 parts to go, which i decided not to sit through.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

I saw the repeat on e4 last night. I thought it was funny enough but maybe could be edited down to 40 mins or so? Martin Offiah and Johnny in the pub was definitely the funniest bit for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Board@Work

Quite alot of it was dreadfully unfunny and him just shouting..

But there were those parts previously mentioned that were classic.
    Lock in and punching offiah.. classic

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Thumper Long

agree with most of above could definitely be shorter, the celebrity lock in was hilarious, was definitely more uplifting than the depressing late late show, most of the content on friday was hardly what you want to be watching after a long week, turned over during the ads and turned right back, imho pat kenny is atrocious he has absolutely no charisma or screen presence, he should have stuck to political commentary which he is excellent at ON RADIO.

Advertisement