Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The OC

Options
  • 27-05-2005 7:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

Ok , I need to just find this out.. I've totally started to love the OC , wish it was on all the time. !!! So just wondering exactly what days, times and channels is it on ?!?! I wanna know because I always forget to ask people and only end up seeing bits and pieces of it !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

TG4 Monday 9.05pm
    E4 Tuesdays 9pm
    Channel 4-Sunday around 2 i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Fantasy

Thanks a million !! :D That puts my mind at ease..pity it's not on tonight though !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

Fantasy wrote:
    Ok , I need to just find this out.. I've totally started to love the OC , wish it was on all the time. !!! So just wondering exactly what days, times and channels is it on ?!?! I wanna know because I always forget to ask people and only end up seeing bits and pieces of it !

you need help i think....
    please,watch the news or something good instead :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

lol...try Lost on Modays RTE 10pm :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭baby*cham*bell

all i can say is mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm seth ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

yeah, he's a regular dreamboat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Fantasy

Banquo are you being sarcastic :rolleyes:
    I agree ... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm seth and mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ryan :D

Advertisement