Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday night with Nikki ($20 PPP freezout)

Options
  • 27-05-2005 5:33pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anybody playing this later...?if I am not to drunk by then I think I will have a go.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

I'm playing

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

I shall also take part.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭ocallagh

i'll be there

i'm in work tonight and have my laptop hooked up via my desk telephone wire to avoid the proxy so occasionally i may get disconnected if any of the managers are about!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭ocallagh

ps: what are all your usernames on ppp? mine is ocallagh (just as imaginative as my boards one..)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

DapperG

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

Skilgannon

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Paul Larkin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

Canaboid.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

I registered for this around 9:50 and was looking forward to it,I even slowed down my drinking for this tournament.Then just as its about to start a screen pops up and it says "your financial institution failed to authorise funds in time" or something like that :mad:

I have cash in my account weeks....this happend right at the start so no time to try to register again.I was looking forward to winning this.I do hope this is a once of as I planed my night around this.

Apparently the cashier went down.

No Friday night with Nikki for me....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

IEatFish , won't be playing this tonight but should be online tomorrow evening. $100k guaranteed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

Omaha JP. I enjoy Omaha.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

Rumpelstiltskin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

soon to be xhost-johnny :)

Advertisement