Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for jazz musicians

Options
  • 27-05-2005 5:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

hi

i am a bass guitarist (both fretted and fretless) and was just wondering if there would be any accomplished piano or guitar player out there who would be interested in playing standards in a duo for training purposes (improvisation techniques, timing etc.) and fun of course. i have quite a lot of experience in playing jazz but would not be a professional.

apart from this i would be interested in playing jazz anyway in any formation...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jazzhands

curt wrote:
    hi

i am a bass guitarist (both fretted and fretless) and was just wondering if there would be any accomplished piano or guitar player out there who would be interested in playing standards in a duo for training purposes (improvisation techniques, timing etc.) and fun of course. i have quite a lot of experience in playing jazz but would not be a professional.

apart from this i would be interested in playing jazz anyway in any formation...
    hi curt

your message is there for a while but if you are still looking for musicians, I play guitar and am keen to find musicians interested in playing jazz/fusion. I live off south circular road and I would be interested in meeting up for a jam.

Drop me a line.

JH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Alkali

That sounds good guys, I play Jazz/Fusion(Drums) although I would prefer Keys, but I dont think I would be good enouf, but ive been playing about 3 years. A jam would be cool. :cool:

Advertisement