Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Important Please Read

Options
  • 27-05-2005 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭

there will be a trip to Belfast arranged by Derek Keating on the 25th of June to a comp in Rampage and overnight in a hostel anyone interested in going please PM me ASAP

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭asto

sorry could you email me if you want to go

daredoit@gmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭smois

sorry to break da news to everyone but all 10 spaces are taken....sorry bout dat :(

basicly wats happenin is dat last febuary or march sdcc arranged a exchange type thing....10 belfast skaters came down here for a weekend....10 skters from lucan met up and we all got paid into ramp city on da saturday and on da sunday we went to ramp n rail......now its are turn to go up der for a weekend and we'll skate in one of der parks and hopfully go street skatin.....im not sure of full details but at first we were told dat temporary skateparks are being built up north and da weekend we go down der will be a comp or somtin. unfortunitly der is only ten spaces and all of these spaces have been takin all ready as i said allready

more seats available was told by the council yesterday

well how many seats....

• Advertisement

not sure yet

well y da hell u askin ppl to go if u dont no how many spaces der ar...for all u no all da spaces cud be full already

Advertisement