Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US: Season 2 promo

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,791 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Cheers for that Steve.

All i can say is it's gonna be one long summer.......! :(

EDIT: Here's an MPG version of the promo! (10MB)

Captured and uploaded to my webspace.

Enjoy!
    "They're Not The Survivor's They Thought They Were"...?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Well if you have been following the www.oceanic-air.com site you may have stumbled on to www.oceanic-air.com/seatingchart.htm - by clicking on the rows corresponding to Hurley's numbers you will get a promo of season 2.

Hyzepher

Yep.. cheers for that, Hyzepher!

Mentioned already though.

Oh and by the way, here's an downloadable version of that promo!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

bit of a spoiler in the topic, wouldn't you think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Threads merged for cleanliness

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭dr strangelove

Spoiler or insanity?

Maybe it's just me, but I'm sure i saw Sawyer in the season two promo.

Looks like he makes it back to the island, (or maybe it's his doppelganger, or maybe the writers are just messing with my head.)

Anyone else see him?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Sawyer is definatley in the trailer, pretty sure I saw Jin to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

Ciaran500 wrote:
    Sawyer is definatley in the trailer, pretty sure I saw Jin to.

yep, its unlikely they'll lose anymore characters

how come the downloadable has no sound ?? thats the best bit :( (sheer unbridled chaos & terror)

full list of characters:
    jacks eye(from the pilot), kate, sawyer, jack, locke, hurley, jin, claire/shannon(unsure), walt(unsure again), sawyer again, michael

the last few are blurry guesses

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

I think they're all clips from Series 1 so I don't think there's any point in looking for characters and thinking they'll be in the next season...

Besides if they did show up it could be in flashbacks, the way
    when Boone died he still showed up in a few episodes and Arzt was in the end of Exodus 2/3

steveland? wrote:
    I think they're all clips from Series 1 so I don't think there's any point in looking for characters and thinking they'll be in the next season...
    Yeah.. you're right!

All footage used in the promo was used in the first series. Notice it's all the character's running... to create that atmosphere of fear of something / someone.

For example of the re-use of the running scenes in the promo.. the scene with Jin running is
    directly outta when he was running towards Kate's calls for help when Claire was giving birth. And Sawyer's running was when he was running after Kate who had the briefcase (containing the guns / the toy plane).

Doubt they have started shooting on the second season yet, to be honest!

PS -
    don't think any character's will have died on the raft etc.
    herobear wrote:
    how come the downloadable has no sound ?? thats the best bit :( (sheer unbridled chaos & terror)
    It DOES have sound... i uploaded it and still have it on the computer and it definantly has the sound!

Could be possibly missing a codec (doubtful as it's only an MPEG)... you sure your speakers are turned on and volume is up? ;)

Anyone else have problems with sound?!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

basquille wrote:
    Doubt they have started shooting on the second season yet, to be honest!

Nope, they haven't. Not due to return to recommence filming until middle of July, but the writers will likely be working on scripts for season two in June.

That gives them almost two and a half months lead time to get ahead on production before the season two premiere airdate (late September, most likely).

Advertisement