Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PokerStars deposit announced

Options
  • 27-05-2005 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭

PokerStars have announced another one of their rarely-seen 20% deposit bonus promotions, running until Thursday 2nd May. If this is similar to the last one, only your first deposit during the bonus period will count towards your bonus. Also, you cannot cash out and then deposit to qualify, the sneaky devils this is exactly what I had planned to do! The bonus isn't that hard to get, and STTs count (unlike many other sites). Max bonus is €120 (20% of €600).

Sorry if this sound like a pimp, but there you go!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

I'm thinking you meant to say 2nd June not 2nd May. Thanks for letting us know though, I will have to take advantage of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Yep, 2nd of June. I think it is a great promotion and probably will dig deep into the pockets to get the full benefit.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,620 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

It's great for those who play the site anyway.
    Free money is always welcome :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

Now that i've finished my Party bonus this looks like next on the list.

Looks like they are keeping up with party lately on the bonus front. Just as a party 7-day to clear bonus is coming to an end a PS bonus pops up. ;) Can't be a coincidence can it!

Advertisement