Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US: Season 2 Spoilers & Theories (**SPOILER HEAVY**)

Options
  • 26-05-2005 11:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭

Only For Those Who Have Seen All Of Season 1

OK, its a bit early but we have nothing else to do for three months.

Theories. Anyone got any? Mine doesnt really contain any spoilers. I think the island is artificial somewhat, maybe completly artificial. I think theres something on the Island that attracts people, and it attracted who are now the Others, and drives them crazy etc. Pretty vauge.

OK,
    I read somewhere, I think here but I cant find it, that a boat full of circus animals or something like that crashed on the Island, not sure if it was even about season 2. Still doesnt explain the polar bears, don't think they use them in the circus.

OK, real spoilers. Spoilerfix says that Michelle Rodriguez will join next season as a regular. Havent heard anything about this, I guess we'll know in July. ****ing great if its true, I love her. But it also confirms that the people are the back of the plane survived.

Harold Perrineau has confirmed that the pirates who took Walt were the Others. So that clears that up. They must be pretty gone in the head if they're sailing around in a motor boat.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Here's mine:

Black & White
    We know Walt has powers, he seems to make things happen by thought. The two polar bears (after reading the comic twice) him saying when he got the knife in the tree "I just saw it in my mind and it really happen" or something. The others have him, they use him to help with the dark side (black)

The baby might also have similar powers as we know it is special in some way, he is the lightside (white)

The Others:
    I have a feeling these are survivors from another crash, they seem to out think our crew, and have better facilities. I think they are stuck on the Island or don't want to leave, because they have a boat but still remain!

The Raft:
    I don't see any deaths here, I think they will be washed ashore on the wreckage

The Hatch:
    I think it leads to a mine of some type, or an underground military base.

The Tail:
    I think someone might have survived

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

damn u Kazaanova i was gonna come into work this morning and start up this thread, but you got here before me!!! :D

anyway
    i think that the island is going to split into 2 factions, loche leading one and jack leading the other, whether this happens in season 2 or further on i dont know, but in the end it will prob lead to either jack or loche dieing at each others hands, could even be next seasons finale we will know someone is dead but not who.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Kazaanova

Very interesting new spoilers on SpoilerFix:
    06/02 - Sharp-eyed viewers may have noticed something about the people on the boat, but if not, [Josh] Holloway says, "There were twins, which I don't know if you could tell. They were identical twins, which was really spooky. There again, that wasn't emphasized." Source: Zap2it (Thanks E Buccieri for the tip.)
    06/02 - During a radio interview for L.A. rock station KROQ, J.J. Abrams said that the network and one of the actors on the show couldn't agree to terms on a new contract and therefore the actor will be payed his desired rate for one or two episodes and then he said the actor will be killed off the show and won't be featured in any flashback sequences. Abrams also talked a little bit about the Ana-Lucia character and he confirmed that Michelle Rodriguez would be a full time castmember in season two. He said a writer named Carlton Cuse was researching Che Guevara because of Ana-Lucia's leadership storyline. The only other thing he mentioned was that the characters on the raft eventually return to the island but it's not the part of the island they were hoping for. Source: KROQ (Thanks Nicole for the tip.)
    06/01 - Remember the fellow passenger Jack met in the airport cafe prior to boarding the doomed flight? You know, the one played by Michelle Rodriguez in the May 18 episode? Well, there's a big - no, make that huge - twist coming in Season 2 involving her. I can't say more than that. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide Online

I wonder what the twist will be? Maybe shes on the "other" side? Also I'd hate to see what Abrams talked about happen. The only character I dont like is Michael, but I'm starting to like him now, so I hope its not true.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Thats annoying...
    killing off another character so soon isnt a good thing,Id bet its someone good as well

• Registered Users Posts: 43,834 ✭✭✭✭Basq

tvnutz wrote:
    Thats annoying...
    killing off another character so soon isnt a good thing,Id bet its someone good as well
    Might not be a main character... nothing to indicate so!

A recurring character.. yes.. but not a main character! Could possibly be someone who mainly appeared in flashbacks like Jack's father, the Marshal who repremanded Kate. Or to a somewhat greater extent, it could be Rose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

maybe...
    but recurring characters didnt exactly have much prominance for them to reject the networks deal!

but ye never know! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,834 ✭✭✭✭Basq

According to Ausiello on TVGuide.com:
    Question: OK, I'll bite: Your AA cliff-hanger from last week said that you have "one unbelievable spoiler about next season's Lost." So let's hear it! — Sharla

Ausiello: All right, here it is: MAJOR SPOILER ALERT! (More space)
    Remember the fellow passenger Jack met in the airport cafe prior to boarding the doomed flight? You know, the one played by Michelle Rodriguez in the May 18 episode? Well, there's a big — no, make that huge — twist coming in Season 2 involving her. I can't say more than that.
    Anyone got any theories on what that could be?!

PS - Also on Ask Ausiello... Greg Grunberg (the pilot) addressing why he wasn't in the finale.
    Question: I thought you said Greg Grunberg's pilot on Lost was gonna appear in the finale (Ask Ausiello 1/26). What happened? — Rich

Ausiello: Good question. Lemme e-mail Grunny and see what the deal is. "They cut the scene due to time," he tells me. "It's a flashback to right before we all get on the plane. It takes place at the coffee shop in the Aussie airport. It's a very sweet and moving scene that will appear as a very special bonus on the Season 1 DVD." Speaking of which, see ya at the launch party, buddy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Kazaanova

No I think its going to be a full time character. Theres been a lot of rumours about a death in October. But we were supposed to get the same in Exodus and we got off pretty easy.

Advertisement