Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

http://www.oceanic-air.com/

Options
  • 26-05-2005 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭

See what you can find!
    If you get the seating chart, click the rows of the numbers...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

oafrontletter1a1of.jpg

Hehe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

Robert D. West, of Santa Barbara, California, USA survived a horrific plane crash and is stranded on an island somewhere Northeast of Australia and Southwest of Hawaii. In the event that I am never found, please forward word of my fate to parents, Mr. and Mrs. John West, of Tucson Arizona. Thank you.

Robert
    ???

• Registered Users Posts: 43,793 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Dear God... i hope i didn't just read the cliffhanger in 'Exodus - Part 2 / 3' .. !

Oceanic Airlines site is very cool though!

Pink pages are dreams or something :D

not that i have any belief its the actual monster but anyway....

mapinguari

• Advertisement

Holy shít series 2 spoiler
    They are not the Survivors they thought they were!! All this wierd stuff like "Oceanic Flight 777" if you mess with the site
    That coupled with Boones transmission on the radio OH JESUS!

Click the numbers on the seating chart in order.

herobear wrote:
    Robert D. West, of Santa Barbara, California, USA survived a horrific plane crash and is stranded on an island somewhere Northeast of Australia and Southwest of Hawaii. In the event that I am never found, please forward word of my fate to parents, Mr. and Mrs. John West, of Tucson Arizona. Thank you.

Robert
    ???

If anyone should find this message, please get word to Sandra Rafflethorpe of Palm Avenue in Lewiston, Idaho that her sister, Sally is alive and stranded on an island somewhere in the South Pacific. Please send help soon. Things are bad. And they're getting worse...

im presuming they're both
    new characters in season 2?
    i found that pink page too

where's that seating chart giblet ??

holy crap! holy crap!! on that seating chart page
    found a drawing of the island, with french writing around it
    and periodically,
    seats light up with characters names on them, and when u click them, stuff happens, so far ive found:boone, shannon, jack & rose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

So the plane was travelling from gate 15 in Australia to gate 42 in LAX

Due to take off at 14.04 took off at 14.08, due to arrive at 15.16/15.23

• Advertisement

Didn't Hurley get on the plane at gate 23 though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭IDM

Giblet wrote:
    Holy shít series 2 spoiler
    They are not the Survivors they thought they were!! All this wierd stuff like "Oceanic Flight 777" if you mess with the site
    That coupled with Boones transmission on the radio OH JESUS!

Click the numbers on the seating chart in order.

777 would be the type of plane: a Boeing 777, not an alternative flight number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭IDM

Bitches !! I was just hovering my mouse over the seats when one of them flashed and went light green. Placed my cursor over it & it said John Locke 24D, I think. Then maybe a minute later, a slideshow opened up and about a half dozen black & white pictures came up one after the other, mainly of Locke's knives, followed by a a picture of him in the jungle and a loud shrill noise. Scared the crap out of me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Click on the 4 8 15 16 23 42 on the bottom to see a promo for next season

also it redirects you to http://www.oceanicflight815.com/ which is really weird and seems to just be noises from the show and some of the music

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 budman

Possible spoilerThis is Bob Jones, of Tulsa Oklahoma and I would like to inform the First National Bank of Enid that I will be late making my September mortgage payment as I am STRANDED ON A FRIGGIN’ ISLAND IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE! Please have the government send a search team immediately or don’t all the taxes I pay cover an expense like that?

BJ

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Jilm

Check out driveshaftband.com for more Lost related intrigue :D

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭dr strangelove

And another one -

<!--
    If you are reading this note PLEASE get word to my wife, Christina Smith that her husband, Jake survived the crash of Oceanic Flight #815 along with 47 others. Darling, I miss you so much and dream of the day I can see your face again. The very thought of that day is all that keeps me going here. Please don�t forget me!

Jake Smith
    -->

Maybe they're the messages in the bottle that the lads took with them on the raft? (now with built-in central heating!)

Also the boat in the Danielle's(?) drawing of the island looks very similar to the boat that met the raft.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

Loved the pink script page above, but I don't believe a word of it.

JJ Abrams and Damon Lindelof lied in several TV magazine interviews about upcoming developments cast wise, so you can be sure the pink page is a hoax as well, fun as it is.

As for Giblet's mention that pink pages are for dreams (so The Simpsons ep says), that's not really the case. There's an order for script page revisions colour-wise. Goes something like white (original draft), blue (revision 2), pink (3), green (4), yellow (5), goldenrod (some gold colour, for 6), and salmon (7). After that any further revisions go through the chain again. So on a TV production, the pink script pages would come up quite quickly.

It's cool that they throw it in, but I'm starting to trust snippets from the producers less and less!

No, no, no! Pink pages are DREAMS! The simpsons wouldn't lie!

Advertisement