Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Springsteen in the Point

Options
  • 25-05-2005 1:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭

anyone else at the gig tonight??

the man is a LEGEND!

excellent excellent gig.

:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

It was amazing:) Got tickets today, 20 more or so went on sale in TM my friend rang me immediately, they were GREAT seats, about 8 rows back centre. Cool stuff. I recorded the gig too:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭sikes

they released the front 2 rows too!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,620 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Article in today Indo page 3 about a load of English people who bought tickets from a English Tout who never delivered the tix. They had paid for all the travel, accomodation etc and never got to see it :mad:

They was a load of them in the Laguna pub in the IFSC where they had a few stalls selling Brucie merchandise , cd's, dvd's etc and they were playing one of the dvd's on the screens beforehand, with a guy playing Brucie songs on a guitar, it was cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jossnjuice

Brilliant cocert the man is a rock legend. It took balls and courage to do what he did last night and pulled it off spectacularly. Reason to believe was totally amazing and every tune from devils and dust sounded perfect. Moment of the night for me had to be the comment on the homosexual undertones in the flintstones and also both the rising and its been a long time comin were amazing.bring on the next tour and with the band.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Yea Reason to Believe was amazing!! so much noise from one man!
    also loved the comment about the fight he had with his son, "what could i say? turn it down?"

:D

• Advertisement

For those who want a copy I will post up links to the show once I have it uploaded. It's legal don't worry:)

For those who want to know, I recorded it directly to mp3 at 160kbps using an iRiver H140 with included external mic. It's 165mb in total. 2Hrs 24 minutes and 2 seconds.

Stay tuned for links in this thread:)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Cormie- I'd be very interested in those links. I have heard it is better to go to wav first and convert later. The supplied mic is not great, semi decent ones were on sale in maplins a few months back. I have a good one that I am yet to use

Once I have a bit of disposable income I'll get a better mic. I think there are limits as to how long you can record directly to WAV, this concert 2:24 long so I think I may have missed some if I did it in WAV. It came out pretty good anyway, better than others I have made. You would actually listen to this one:)

I have part 1 uploaded but I wont be posting links until I get permission from the mods. It's looking good though so watch this space:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

hurry up please
    thatl be worth a listen

Unfortunately I cannot post the links as there are complications with the lagal side of things. Sorry :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement