Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US: A new 'Exodus - Part 2 / Part 3' Promo..

Options
  • 25-05-2005 1:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 43,797 ✭✭✭✭

.. just to keep ye foaming at the mouth for tonight's finale!

It's more of a Lost / Alias promo. But i know we've a couple of Lost / Alias fans on the forum. I believe it was shown in the US last Sunday night.

Download here! (10.5MB)

EDIT: Also watching some good interviews with the cast regarding the finale (available on LostMultimedia.com)... also else hear of the rumoured romance between Evangeline Lilly and Dominic Monaghan? First on me... but when Dom gets asked about it, he doesn't seem to deny it or dismiss it. Just says "you won't get any exclusives here...!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

damn,there goes my chance with her! :D lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Kazaanova

And for the last time for 3 months, Yahoo have five clips from tonight up here. We've seen one of them already.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

The overwhelming point from most of those clips is the reference to fate or destiny - looks like this will be explored in detail in the final episode.

Hyzepher

Advertisement