Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who do you Love/hate in Lost

Options
  • 24-05-2005 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

Personally, I think Locke is the man, I also (surprisingly for myself) like Hurley, am intrigued by Sawyer, find Jack believable and strong! love claire, cant wait to see her more naked and less pregnant (presuming she has the baby) Shannon is hot, but face is a bit messed up, Boone is hillarious, Korean man is A Prick and I hate kate except when her hair is long, dont like her body,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

I think you have to wait more than 30 seconds for a reply...

My favourite character is Hurley or Charlie...

The Hurley-centric episode was one of my favourites so far (IRL viewers have ages to wait :))

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

o_O

Try waiting more than a minute. Are you trying to get banned from Boards.ie again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭MoeHawk

Ah for **** sake Charlie is actualley my favourite, he is so hilariouis, i cant believe i forgot about him, cant wait to see how he copes with the drug situation,
    GO hurley/jack osbourne

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Like: Jin, Sawyer, Locke and Shannon :)
    Hate: Kate + Monster.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Locke is the man!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Now that I think of it I quite like Jin aswell... he's in everything and never gets the credit for how good an actor he is

Daniel Dae Kim... Lost, 24, Angel, ER, Enterprise, CSI, Voyager, Ally McBeal, Beverly Hills, Seinfeld, Law and Order....

God the list goes on...

steveland? wrote:
    Now that I think of it I quite like Jin aswell... he's in everything and never gets the credit for how good an actor he is

Daniel Dae Kim... Lost, 24, Angel, ER, Enterprise, CSI, Voyager, Ally McBeal, Beverly Hills, Seinfeld, Law and Order....

God the list goes on...

Very true,I didnt like him early on,but as with most of the characters they develop and grow on you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

the madly overweight guy and the iraqi are both pretty cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭Brock

Locke scares me for some strange reason but i think sayid is the ****ing man top guy,charlie is fairly funny

i really really really hate shannon i despise that biitch the more i watch the more i hate of her :mad: :mad: :mad:

did you ever see that skit they had one some show where she is constantly whining and everyone just goes around slapping her. lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,796 ✭✭✭✭Basq

(** BELOW CONTAINS SOME VERY MINOR SPOILERS **)

Love:
    - the genius that is Locke
    - Hurley's one-liners
    - Artz
    - Sawyer
    - Kate
    - the Lost-Zilla
    - the numbers
    - the excellent music
    - Ethan (such a villain!)
    - and of course, the one word that brings a shiver to any 'Lost' fan, "Walkabout"

Hate:
    - the whiner that is Shannon
    - "You All Everybody" :mad:
    - the Korean's backstory
    - Boone (underdeveloped storywise)

Nah.. don't really hate anything in 'Lost'... the stuff above is just stuff i dislike!

Possible Minor Spolier

Ethan was so damn cool,scary even.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Kazaanova

What I love on lost is how it plays on stereotypes. After one or two episodes, I saw a lot of people on more than one forum say "Why did they get two Korean actors to play the Japanese couple"?

Advertisement