Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital watch

Options
  • 24-05-2005 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Where could i get 1 (you know the 1 that had a black face and little red numbers when you pressed the button ) cool or what :D:D:D :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭telecinesk

Hi,
    I dont know this supplier but ebay turned up LOADS of them from all over the place.
    Time to get out my Betamax and watch The Gemeni man which I recorded off RTE on Saturdays back in early 80s.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=290&item=4997979026&rd=1

Thats a repro but the older ones are avail too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Gemini Man? Was that the programme where he'd turn invisible when he pressed a button on his watch, telecinesk? I seem to remember it very vaguely. However, for some reason, I always thought it was called "The Omega Man". Must be something to do with his watch, perhaps? Was it an Omega watch he had because that could be where I was getting confused.

Advertisement