Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Cousins in business

Options
  • 24-05-2005 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi Crowd,
    My utv bitch, just e-mailed me to inform me my download cap was almost totally p for the month!, so if anyone has any cousins with episode 7 or higher on dvd/cd and can deliver to Ireland within the next few weeks i would pay well for the service

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

PM'ed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭MoeHawk

Ciaran500 wrote:
    PM'ed

hey your inbox is full!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭The General

MoeHawk wrote:
    Hi Crowd,
    My utv bitch, just e-mailed me to inform me my download cap was almost totally p for the month!, so if anyone has any cousins with episode 7 or higher on dvd/cd and can deliver to Ireland within the next few weeks i would pay well for the service

very dodgy talk there, you beter not be downloading lost episodes without letting me know where you are getting them from :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Ffs... downloading episodes is illegal and shouldn't be discussed here...

Next person asking where to download Lost gets banned for a week

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement