Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antonio Esfandiari

Options
  • 24-05-2005 7:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭

http://www.magicantonio.com/rocks-n-rings.php

If there is ever a reason for me to quit poker this guy is it. What a tool! I was thinking of putting money back on UB but now I'd rather poke my eyes out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

"I love the fact that I can mess with someone's head." - Antonio Esfandiari

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

he didn't write it. check out paul phillips blog. you can link to it from luckyblinds or pokergimps. paul phillips rip on Phil helmuth is remorseless and hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

He did write that - it's on his own website, the cúnt.

He didn't write an even worse article (apparently) that was published in his name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

WHat a cool ba5tard! Rocks and Rings rule! No wonder he's so good at poker - he's hip and crazy and doesn't give a flying fu(k!

Antonio rawks!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,293 ✭✭✭ionapaul

If his attitude is meant as a joke, it is very good. Too many idiots in Vegas running around in silk shirts and acting like that (mostly gimps from the Valley in LA).

If he is serious, uuuugggghhhhhh...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

http://www.dbpoker.com/

"This guy is a pretty damn good poker player, but apparently he is a complete douchebag. Thanks to Antonio for writing the perfect douchebag resume for us. Luckily he can share it with his fellow "Rocks and Rings" ass clowns"

Advertisement