Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cartoon-fellas with powers of animals

Options
  • 24-05-2005 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭

help wanted people.
    a cartoon that was shown when i was a child (im 21 now) involved some class of warriors who each had the power of a certain animal, for example one had the speed of a cheetah. it was a pretty big show, i had action figures for the previously mentioned cheetah guy. PLEASE tell me the name of the show if anyone can remember it,its cracking me up!!!!!! :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Would that be Centurions?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Visionaries possibly? Each character had a hologram of the animal on his chest

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭gucci

WellyJ wrote:

that has to be it! your a genius

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

WellyJ wrote:

Yeah I knew which cartoon you were talking aboutbut I didn't know the name. Have a video of them somewhere....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

Bravestar also benefited from the power of animals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Spacedog wrote:
    Bravestar also benefited from the power of animals.
    Only puma, hawk, bear and wolf :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

All these pale in comparison to the power of the nerd!

*Holds up little visionaries Hologram stick thingy*

Advertisement