Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just watched it and....

Options
  • 24-05-2005 12:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭

RTE ruined it because they had far to many adds, i still think it was good but i think from now on i will record it and watch it later, so i can fastforward :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

but we need the ratings so they dont dump it at 1am! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

RTE ruined it because they had far to many adds, i still think it was good but i think from now on i will record it and watch it later, so i can fastforward :D

thats what i do. god bless sky +

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Locke

RTE are going to ruin this show by so many ads.The dvd will be out in september 6th so just buy that and forget RTE

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,674 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

.. and enjoyed it very much. I had been aprehensive that RTE might have hyped it a bit too much, but it was worth the wait. My only complain is that they really should have shown 3 episodes back-to-back :)

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭lazygit

seen the first 4 eps, tis still very good.

• Advertisement
Advertisement