Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE2 first with 'Desperate Housewives'......and it's true this time.

Options
  • 24-05-2005 12:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭

RTE2 are to show the last two episodes of series 1 Desperate Housewives back to back on Tuesday 31st May to compete with E4.
    This will make Ireland the first country in the world outside USA to show the last episode of series 1 Desperate Housewives.

It baffles me why they didn't go one episode ahead of E4 during the whole series because they lost some viewers (well they lost me anyway).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭JoeSchmoe

all the plotlines for the finale are in the herald tonight if you're interested

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭Zhane

Since when was RTE2 a country?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,185 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

It's a class episode, FWIW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

this happens a lot when RTÉ are the first outside of the states to show something i thought

• Registered Users Posts: 12,474 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Watched the last episode last night and felt it was pretty downbeat and not really the cliffhanger I expected. Still the quality of the series overall has been excellent.

Snake ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭Cina

Got the last episode off my cousin yesterday and I thought it was a great end to the series, not the traditional over the top cliffhanger we're used to but a great ending none the less.
    it's a pity so many people diss this show without ever watching it, as there's far more to it than meets the eye.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Zhane wrote:
    Oh. It happened while you were asleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

Zhane wrote:

:D;) :rolleyes: and i notice he still hasn't corrected it yet!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

gazza22 wrote:
    :D;) :rolleyes: and i notice he still hasn't corrected it yet!

he has now :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

Ok, get over it. You all knew what I meant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Is there any info on a series DVD?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭Ms Beanbag

the complete first series is released on Sep 20th (when the 2nd series starts in the U.S.!!)
    Just read that "little mo" from eastenders is joining the show for 3 eps- as an english nanny... http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds21119.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Cant wait!Wouhou , hope its better than fridays Footballers wifes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭samo

Is there any info on a series DVD?

I saw it adverstised here http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=srmr&page=title&r=R2&title=660022 for £33.99 GBP....but doesnt give release date until Oct 10th....would like this...alot :D

Advertisement