Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cork: where to watch Lions/Argentina

• 23-05-2005 11:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,278 ✭✭✭

Right, I'm down in Cork on business, no sky in the B&B, which pubs in the city are worth going to, to watch the game. Anyone else likely to be in town as well that wouldn't mind a Leinster head in their midst??
    Cheers
    Ken

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 467 ✭✭demac

Hi,

I don't know of any pubs that will be showing it for definate but it is on at 7.30PM on Sky Sports 1 so I guess most pubs should have it.

It's also on a Welsh Digital Channel called S4C but beware of the Welsh commentary !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Try the Rob Roy on Marlboro Street,they should have it alright.Just ring them and ask and they'll tell ya no worries. Spot on.

Also try my Local up on Bandon Rd - Cissie Youngs up the road from Lennoxs chipper (Near the Lough)

Nukem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,198 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Any suggestions for Dublin for a good city centre place? havent watched a match outside of my local in ages :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,278 ✭✭✭kenmc

Yeah on the western road - crawford house.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

crash_000 wrote:
    Any suggestions for Dublin for a good city centre place? havent watched a match outside of my local in ages :P

Doheny and N on Baggot St

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,278 ✭✭✭kenmc

Thanks, found the rob roy and watched it there. probably back again for the scotland/baba game this evening.
    Ken

Advertisement