Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticket for Thursday at the Fitz

Options
  • 23-05-2005 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Won a ticket to Thursday's big game in the Fitz. Unfortunately, my impoverished student lifestyle means that selling the ticket is more attractive than playing in the tournament.

Is anyone interested in buying the ticket? Post offers here!

(Oscar can correct me on this, but i think that any deal to sell the ticket will have to be done through Luke, so as soon as i get a firm offer i'll let Luke know)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

try offering it to nickyOD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

I can offer you 300 Pokerstars Dollars in advance which is about €240 or I can sort you out in Cash on Thursday night. Does the ticket include the reg fee?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,293 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Ooh, you got there before me Nicky, you speedy devil! If anyone else has a ticket to sell, I'm interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

cool - will send you a PM Nicky

Advertisement