Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'bubble' tournament

Options
  • 23-05-2005 11:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭

I got a phone call from the Fitz invited me to a special tournament for special people ! Not sure why I have been invited, I don't think I have ever finished on the bubble in any tournament before :D

Anyone know what the payout and structure is etc.. ? Does the 'bubble' in this get to play in next months 'bubble' ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭careca

Shortstack wrote:
    I got a phone call from the Fitz invited me to a special tournament for special people ! Not sure why I have been invited, I don't think I have ever finished on the bubble in any tournament before :D

Anyone know what the payout and structure is etc.. ? Does the 'bubble' in this get to play in next months 'bubble' ?

Normally a grand up for grabs. First four get paid. 400/300/200/100 unless a deal is done. Normally 10-15 players so its a good chance. Blind structure starts small (1000 in chips with 1000 extra for every bubble you got).
    And no the bubble does not get into the next bubble

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Mike,Not sure about the payout but one thing I am sure about is most times only a few turn up.I think of the top of my head its 1000 euro pay out and most times only one table....so a S&G for 1k not bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

1000 euro freeroll 1000 starting chips, crapshoot. 10-12 normally turn up including a few draw players. 1st 400 2nd 300 3rd 200 4th 100 but deal normally done

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

saw that Andy Black was in the bubble tournament this month - presume he won't be turning up!

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭biteme

Must find out if I'm in the bubble this month or next. I somehow mangage to get the bubble when two players when out at the same time and split the prize money instead or one of them taking the bubble :) or so i was told anyways.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Hey oscar I got the bubble in the 385 euro tourney on the mayday masters. Can I play?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

The bubble tourney is well worth playing. Last time there were only 16 players and 1st got 400 while 2nd got 300. Normally however a deal is done by the last 4 or even 5. or even the whole table if only 9 turn up!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

As far as I can remember, you were knocked out by Vernon one tuesday night in tenth place. There were originally only six prizes, but a deal was done giving 7th-9th credit, so you were therefore the bubble. play it, it's free.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

cool whens it on?

Advertisement