Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Females

Options
  • 23-05-2005 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭

What do y'all think of the state of the female rap game? For me MC Lyte, Lauren Hill & Salt n Pepa were the best. The newer ones such as Shawnna, Trina and Missy, even though she's not new, are wack.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

Rah Digga I always thought could hold her own. Jean Grae's not bad but I'm not a big fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭evil_seed

Forgot about Jean Grae, she's wicked. Amazing lyricist. The Bootleg of the Bootleg EP is f*ckin class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

She's not too bad. But I can't forgive her for making a goolies of that sample that MOP and Scarface used. For the life of me I can't think of the name of it now :confused:

She says at the start of the track "they told me not to do this" or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Jean Grae is pretty much the only female I can listen to rapping.

Advertisement