Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bone Thugs N Harmony

Options
  • 23-05-2005 1:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭

Anyone else like them? They are possibly my favourite Rap Group off all time. The fast rap style is probably my favourite, and they sure can sing together!

They have loads of great songs, and E.1999 Eternal is a all time classic, and is their best album.

So, anyone else into them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

Used to like them alright, haven't listened to them in a good while, E. 1999 was a pretty savage album, not that i could understand what they were saying half the time tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

yeah they are ok.... but sayin that i stopped listening to them when my mate kept playin "1st of the month" over and over again.... .was more like the "31st of the feckin month"

although i remember chris rock commenting on that song... "n1@@as are singin welfare carrols".... classic.

Advertisement