Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No new 'Family Guy' episodes til June 5th..

Options
  • 23-05-2005 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 43,797 ✭✭✭✭

Just to let ye all know there will be no new Family Guy episode for 2 weeks.

Next new episode:

Title: "Don't Make Me Over"
    Airdate: June 5th
    Synopsis: Meg Griffin has become very pretty out of nowhere, and is becoming quite famous around Quahog. So the Griffin family decides to hit the road and perform around the country.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Or no new 'American Dad' either until the same date. If people care (well they might after last week's considerable improvement!)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,797 ✭✭✭✭Basq

ixoy wrote:
    Or no new 'American Dad' either until the same date. If people care (well they might after last week's considerable improvement!)
    Still ain't gotten round to watching any since the pilot...! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

ah ****e!

Why? Any reasons?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

fuuuuckers :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

ok tusky....seeing as though you're up....have you heard the live Family guy album??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,243 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Hey Kids! Stop all the downloadin'!

Fingers crossed the next FG will be back on form, I really hope its return won't be seen as a bad thing in a few months time.
    American Dad has gotten considerably better episode to episode, try to remember that most cartoons have trouble finding their feet and that this one will have to try and not be family guy while still being as good/funny as it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

fade2black wrote:
    ok tusky....seeing as though you're up....have you heard the live Family guy album??

I havent actually. I shall obtain it soon though.

It can be gotton from cousins bla bla bla.....but it is hilarious...they really let loose....swearing etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

It's not great, only worth one listen.

Ah no the songs are pretty good and get better the more you listen.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

I agree with Giblet. One listen and I'd had enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭Blisterman

That episode sounds really good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭andyman

It sounds Brill!!

Advertisement