Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

genesis vs revo

• 22-05-2005 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

wich one of these is better stronger reliable and of coarse more fun because iam thinking of getting one off these during the summer but i just cant deside wich one!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭no leaf clover

well i dont know bout the revo but there is a special edition of the genesis coming in june, most parts are boosted. should chech it out @ www.cenracing.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭SLIM19198

I would go with the REVO, traxxas are renowned for making some of the best RC's available on the planet.

I got a couple T-Maxx's myself, cant fault them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭dts

Checked out the website and love the look of the CEN CT4-S. 73.4MPH now thats fast! :eek:

• Site Banned Posts: 313 ✭✭revo

revo.. revo ... revo... cen might be fast but do u really think u will be going 74 mph ?? plus thats never true as cars need serious tewaking to reach max power.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭dts

The tweeking is all part of the fun!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭CHUCKLEZ

dts wrote:
    The tweeking is all part of the fun!

Plus when u have it tuned up to go max speed just think how much faster ur goin to hit that step lol ;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

CHUCKLEZ wrote:
    Plus when u have it tuned up to go max speed just think how much faster ur goin to hit that step lol ;)
    ROFL
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭SLIM19198

and at those speeds, it aint just a suspension arm, more like arm, turnbuckles, housings, difs, and maybe even carb and engine head (thats if the chassie is still intact!)

Trust me, i get to reapir all the damage from me, my bro and 2 of my buddies after a days bashing!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Eye

cool, must keep an eye out for that new genesis, was planning on getting a Genesis anyways, now i will wait and see how the special edition goes first before i decide

Advertisement