Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deise Water

Options
  • 22-05-2005 11:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭

So I bought a bottle of Deise Water in a shop yesterday. It had the three ships crest featured prominently on the front so I thought why not, support your local etc. It was only when I got home that I looked at the small print on the label - Bottled at source in Lurgan Co. Armagh :eek:

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

So I bought a bottle of Deise Water in a shop yesterday. It had the three ships crest featured prominently on the front so I thought why not, support your local etc. It was only when I got home that I looked at the small print on the label - Bottled at source in Lurgan Co. Armagh :eek:

and did you ever hear of a water source worth bottling in Waterford?
    In fairness its not surprising

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Cabaal wrote:
    and did you ever hear of a water source worth bottling in Waterford?

Theres a brand of water bottled somewhere in the Comeraghs - surprisingly enough called "Comeragh Spring"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭Marcopolo85

c - 13 wrote:
    Theres a brand of water bottled somewhere in the Comeraghs - surprisingly enough called "Comeragh Spring"

Yeah - probably made in Bangalore.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭phelo05

i,d say it was probably bottled by rocwell water was it???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

and did you ever hear of a water source worth bottling in Waterford? In fairness its not surprising

i think i hear a lil bias coming from Cabaal , what with all the lovely water sources coming from the "mountains" of his native kilkenny :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

So I bought a bottle of Deise Water in a shop yesterday.

they probably have rebel water for cork etc. etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

What a scam, the only way to beat that would be to setup my own springwater from the tap :)

Advertisement