Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clip from Season Finale (**SPOILERS**)

Options
  • 21-05-2005 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,797 ✭✭✭✭

Clip doesn't seem to work in Firefox so you'll need to use an alternative browser to view it such as Internet Explorer 6

View it here!

There's a small commercial before it. If no video starts playing, check you're using IE6, and click 'Lost Season Finale Sneak Peek!' in the corner.

Without giving too much away, it shows how exactly Danielle got the scratches on her arm that Locke noticed in 'Exodus - Part One'.... and here's a clue, it wasn't bush!

Finale's looking excellent... can't wait!

Oh, and if Hyzepher or digiman is reading this and they've watched the clip... i'd just like to say "i was right!!! " :p:p:p:D:D:D

(... sorry, i think i may have overdulged on smilies there!)

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

From the looks of it we may be right - Danielle takes the baby & she is the 'others' - maybe

Hyzepher

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

I dont understand... part of the amazing attraction of this show to me, is the fact I knew and know nothing about it. How can you watch a spoiler of the Finale? :o

Awh, nevermind, dont bother answering. I wont be back till I see it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭digiman

I'm going to try and hold out on watching this. I think these sort of clips ruin parts of the episode. I don't mind watching the promo because it wets your apetite for the next episode but when you finally sit down to watch the last episode I feel like, damn I've seen this whole sequence before. Although saying that, its very temting to watch this little bit, its like the f***ing devil. Damn you basquille. :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,797 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Ivan wrote:
    How can you watch a spoiler of the Finale? :o

Awh, nevermind, dont bother answering.
    Nah.. gonna answer this!

The reason to watch it is the same reason they run promos / commercials of the following weeks episode of any show - to whet our appetite's for the next installment.

Don't you understand the purpose of advertising?! :D

EDIT: Didn't even realise digiman used the 'whet your appetite' phrase until after i posted this.. weird!

Advertisement