Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shadows Fall are playing with Slipknot

Options
  • 21-05-2005 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭

Woohoo!
    Metal Rage

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

are helmet still playing??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

I hope so.
    3 bands for 40euro :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

what happened to gizmachi playing too ??

balls................aparently SF supporting them is true :/ another concert i have to go to now.

also both on that site above and on SF's official site, its listed as Dublin, UK

d***heads!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

herobear wrote:

d***heads!

Absoloutly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Million_Dead

Personally all gigs this summer in ireland suck. I absolutley detest Iron Maiden and manso so thats a no go and as for slipknot.....don't make me laugh. STanding around watching these idiots who think halloween comes everyday, and surrounded by 10 year old kids with too much "angst" is not my idea of a good gig. Cool gig now, as rumours are saying will be the haunted and killswitch engage in the ambassador. Hell yeah!!!!

• Advertisement

That's not very respectful of others opinions now is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Million_Dead

I'm not bashing anybodys opinions, I'm stating my own.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

as rumours are saying will be the haunted and killswitch engage in the ambassador. Hell yeah!!!!
    Whats this?Any info

I'm not bashing anybodys opinions, I'm stating my own.

Sure.

Advertisement