Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hulk Hogan vs Mr.T

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭seanironmaiden

hahahaha, that's great. I love the amazing use of bluescreem in the Hulksters vid. that Mr. T guy has the voice of an angel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Hogan was a guest star on the A-Team once. I feel proud to have seen two rubbish actors on screen at the same time. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Hulkster was actually in TWO eps of the a-team. He was practically part of the furniture (an old orange leather couch to be precise).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Mr T Rules!!!I have a deadly Mr T tshirt! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Mr.T and Hulk were in a lot of stuff together, more than just A-Team. Im sure Mr.T was Hulks corner guy for a match or 2 in the WWF at some stage. Ahh i cant decide!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

Mr T, Mr T, i pity the fool who doesnt like he!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Andrew 83

I think Mr T guest refereed a Hulk Hogan match at a Wrestlemania. I think he was also his tag team partner for a match against another wrestler/celeb combination.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭Fionn

Mr.T aka BA was de man!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

Remember the cartoon series with Mr T and the group of teenager athletes??

Mr T Cartoon

Suburban Commando was a seriously terrible movie, so Mr T wins :D

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭seo-ireland

Wicked beat in Treat Your Mother Right. Mr T we salute you.

Should we put a poll on this thread?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

yeah, i was going to but I didn't know if I'd get any response for this thread. Obviously people like the Hulk and BA!!

I can't seem to put a poll up, the edit has gone..??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Hulk had his own cartoon series also, i have the videos :)

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭MadPatrick

From here on in, I'm going to start treating my mother right, treat her right huh. Mr T has to win.
    But if the Hulkster was still around today, I'm sure his pro American patriotism would have us all on board for the war on terra

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Andrew 83

I think the Hulkster might actually still be around.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭MadPatrick

The last I saw was a couple of years ago, he was retiring every single week back then. He was so old, I'm guessing his accountant did a Gay Byrne on him. But he's got to be dead by now, and if he's not they should perform tests to see if we can all live to be 150

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭seo-ireland

Hulk is 53 ( http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001356/ )
    Mr. T is 52 ( http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001558/ )

These guys are even competing in age. "I'll live longer than you fool!"

• Registered Users Posts: 971 ✭✭✭MooShop

Mr T is a legend

MadPatrick wrote:
    The last I saw was a couple of years ago, he was retiring every single week back then. He was so old, I'm guessing his accountant did a Gay Byrne on him. But he's got to be dead by now, and if he's not they should perform tests to see if we can all live to be 150

No, the Hulk is still around!! Was working in a television studios in the states last year and the make-up girl told me that she did his make-up and he was really nice!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭DayDreamer

MadPatrick wrote:

I seen him wrestling on TV a few weeks ago :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

Andrew 83 wrote:
    I think Mr T guest refereed a Hulk Hogan match at a Wrestlemania. I think he was also his tag team partner for a match against another wrestler/celeb combination.

He was his tag team partner in the original Wrestlemania's main event. Around the same time they were both in Rocky 3.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Mr. T > Hulk Hogan.

piddy dat foo.

He's still alive folks... Was at the premiere of War Of The Worlds in New York during the week.

Still dresses terrible..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

That has to be one of the funniest pictures I've seen in a long time. It's almost as if he's saying to the photographers, "And now, let me direct you towards my wife's snatch. Make sure you get a good picture of that too, lads!" :D

Also, does anyone else think both this guy

muscles2.jpg

sr4.jpg

occ.jpg

and the Hulkster

Hogan.jpg

were seperated at birth? ;):D

Actually, come to think of it, maybe they're one and the same person. I mean, they both like working out/bodybuilding, they both like bikes......... and they both like starting fights! :D It's something to think about, I tells ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

His bird has a serious case of hatchet face.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Mr T wins of course

I'M GONNA KEEEL U SUCKA !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,728 ✭✭✭Naos

I recently found a vid of Mr.T singing a song..
    I kid you not.
    Might dig it up later for this thread.

Thats his daughter! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Well, if that's the case it makes what I said above............
    It's almost as if he's saying to the photographers, "And now, let me direct you towards my wife's snatch. Make sure you get a good picture of that too, lads!" :D

......even more disturbing, doesn't it? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭tj-music.com

"Adrienne!!!" - It seems ages ago (and it is ages ago apparently) and if I am not mistaken both of them had a part in Rocky III, although Mr. Ts part was slightly bigger :D

I dont really know who is better. If I had to choose between the two I´d probably go for Hulk Hogan.

• Advertisement

"Adrienne!!!" - It seems ages ago (and it is ages ago apparently) and if I am not mistaken both of them had a part in Rocky III, although Mr. Ts part was slightly bigger :D

I dont really know who is better. If I had to choose between the two I´d probably go for Hulk Hogan.

skywalker wrote:
    Around the same time they were both in Rocky 3.

Advertisement