Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Red Dwarf

• 20-05-2005 10:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭

Ran a search for this, couldnt spot it.

"The time for talking is over. Now call it extreme if you like, but I propose we hit it hard, and we hit it fast, with a major, and I mean major, leaflet campaign. "
    - Rimmer

I propose RedDwarf. Recently started watching them again and they are brilliant. Acting is s**t, special effects are laughable and the storyline goes everywhere, but its what makes the program. Generally has a good moral line at the end of an episode too. Had 8 series and a couple of small 'specials' (Universe Challenge, Cant Smeg Wont Smeg). Well worth watching and one of those things you can always go back to..

Edit:

Red dwarf quote generator: http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/reddwarf/factbox/index.shtml

Does Red Dwarf deserve to be a Legend of Boards 24 votes

Yes
    4% 1 vote
    No
    95% 23 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

Put a pole up dude, i vote yay,,,,,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Glipmac

Me too i love R/D always been a fan got all but 1 video (how annoying) series 7 byte 2 (grrrr) got all the dvd's to date and the remastered editions of series 1-3 (box set) also both special editions of series 5 starbug/red dwarf

so i agree make a poll R/D rocks out loud

BIG YES ON MY COUNT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

got my smegging vote

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Yip. quote in sig. Kryten cracks me up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

It's class yep from me :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Well... yea... but it does already have it's own forum. And even that doesn't get much traffic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

a yay vote for me :) good series.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Glipmac

Mainly people wandering about i think thats how i discovered this site

IMPORTANT GO HERE AND VOTE AS WELL
    http://www.reddwarf.co.uk/

Advertisement