Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where have all the good looking girls gone??

Options
  • 19-05-2005 5:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Well it looks like we're over half way through the exams and I'm still in the library. One thing I could help but notice is the decreased numbers of good looking girls walking about the place. Where have you all gone?

Now don't get me wrong there is still an incredible number of lovely ladies walking about but you aren't putting the same effort into dressing yourselves up for a long day of study as you were in the 1st two weeks. was it the good weather or is it that you have finally realised that the library is not a fashion show?

Lovely ladies please come back you were the ray of sunshine breaking through my cloud of monotony.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Its just the bad weather.

Once the good weather comes all will be beautiful once again. Its weird how it works like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

There are some girls I know who dress up for the library as if they are going to a nightclub :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

yeah when you walk around a bit you can see a lot of girls doing their duty and dressing up nice for us, and then the usual old slackers with their "sure i'm comfortable and that's all that matters" attitude, shocking carry on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

sionnach wrote:
    yeah when you walk around a bit you can see a lot of girls doing their duty and dressing up nice for us, and then the usual old slackers with their "sure i'm comfortable and that's all that matters" attitude, shocking carry on.
    I hate them so....

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

tinkerbell wrote:
    There are some girls I know who dress up for the library as if they are going to a nightclub :eek:

Me too. They get up two hours in advance to do shower/makeup just to go sit in the library.

Seemingly because there is so many hot men there.

I mean, they don't even study. Not that I do. But I don't dress up to not do it.

I wouldn't know personally, I can't use the library and I don't wear makeup.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

Which floor do these hot woman frequent the most?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 slippery_sid

I think its the top floor. Any other sugestions? we could start a poll as to the hottest girl in the library!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Polly19

Hum how bout the guys make an effort to dress up for once and impress us girls ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,943 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It's mostly just the ILM girls (International Lipstick and Make-up). Not many hotties in my course :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

Retr0gamer wrote:
    It's mostly just the ILM girls (International Lipstick and Make-up).

classic :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭the jew

Polly19 wrote:
    Hum how bout the guys make an effort to dress up for once and impress us girls ;)
    sounds like your one of them girls that don't dress up for the library. tut tut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 RWL

What course do you's think has the best looking girls??

Me thinks its International Relations, theres about 55students with the girls having a slight majority, easily 15 hotties that dont need to put any effort in and still look class.

id say the humanities courses

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eyebrows

rugbug86 wrote:
    id say the humanities courses

I wondar who's doing humanities then [cough/]rugbug86[/cough]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Danger_Dave

Id say my course :) not many guys, plenty of girls,
    Go on try and guess , studyn wont help us anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Polly19 wrote:

You just wait till I'm back in September :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

Id say my course :) not many guys, plenty of girls,
    Go on try and guess , studyn wont help us anyway
    Nursing?

eyebrows wrote:
    I wondar who's doing humanities then [cough/]rugbug86[/cough]

i is actually a scientist but humanities have no lectures therefore they have time to put makeup on!

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭briano

"Dear Dr. Gray,

The Nurses were sitting next to our class for the public key cryptography exam last week. They were all amazingly hot. Especially the girl next to me. As a result of this I didn't answer any questions from part B, and I didn't know any of the answers from part A. I would appreciate if you could:

a) Congratulate the lovely ladies in the Nurses course for the effort they put in every morning before exams that they can then procede to distract me through. Huzzah.

b) Find me the phone number of the Nurse sitting next to me. Or give her mine. Either way is good. I have a medical, um, "condition" that I would like her to attend to.

c) Not actually mark my exam yourself, but maybe have a house pet mark it for you. This would relieve some of the pressure from your busy self, what with all the other exams that need a' correcting.

Respectfully Yours

Briano"

Somehow I can't see him going for it. But well done Nurses on looking hot for exams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭humbleCounty

yes well done to the nurses, huzzah! indeed. Damn them for their one hour paper though

You should definitely get in touch with those nurses, irritable bowl syndrome AND an insatiable appetite, not a good combination...

(i should know, been sitting behind you in every feckin exam) :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭briano

I'm still waiting for my massage goddammit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭humbleCounty

only one thing i can say to that,

I say Jesus, you say Christ!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Polly19

the jew wrote:
    sounds like your one of them girls that don't dress up for the library. tut tut

Hum And so what if I dont dress up you gonna make something of it :P
    Winters wrote:
    just wait till Im back in September

That should be interesting our one and only smartly dressed guy :p

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Zyox

Jesus Polly shut the freak up.

Advertisement