Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fant mas - june 15

Options
  • 19-05-2005 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

so, who's going?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭peepingtom

wheres this on? .... **** yes! ... please post where it is ... cheers

just checked ipecac ... the village eh? ... i'll be there with fookin mike patton shaped bells on!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I'll be there. I haven't had a quiet night out in ages

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

would have prefered somewhere like ambasador, still village aint too bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

paperclip wrote:
    would have prefered somewhere like ambasador, still village aint too bad.

they wouldnt have the numbers i'd say, plus u:mack afaik dont deal with the ambassador

info here: http://www.umack.com/Fantomas150605.html

tickets: 20euro

cant wait!

i have 3 gigs that week :D

• Advertisement

i'd prefer somewhere even smaller to be honest ... whelans .... as long as the village isnt full of southside blondes talking about how much money they have im not too bothered though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

I'd say I'll go now, cos they aren't clashing with Green Carnation anymore..

peepingtom wrote:
    i'd prefer somewhere even smaller to be honest ... whelans .... as long as the village isnt full of southside blondes talking about how much money they have im not too bothered though!

I believe you're thinking of the bar there in the Village, I've a funny feeling the venue part will be free of talking

John2 wrote:
    I believe you're thinking of the bar there in the Village, I've a funny feeling the venue part will be free of talking

Nah mate .... been a few times to see gigs there ... its a scandal ... worst venue in Dublin for non appreciation

peepingtom wrote:
    Nah mate .... been a few times to see gigs there ... its a scandal ... worst venue in Dublin for non appreciation

Really? Any gig I've been to there has had a good audience. I find Whelans to be the worst. I'm convinced there are people who just go to gigs there so they can be in the building to meet their friends.

• Advertisement

John2 wrote:
    Really? Any gig I've been to there has had a good audience. I find Whelans to be the worst. I'm convinced there are people who just go to gigs there so they can be in the building to meet their friends.

Yeah, or just to be able to say they were there ... I cant understand people who are happy to pay good money just to talk to their mates .... hopefully there wont be any at this gig ... cant see them being too popular over here ... might be suprised though

In fairness, I was listening to the Fantomas Melvins Big Band live album, no one will be able to hear themselves think let alone speak if all goes well.

Advertisement