Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bryan adams 18/5 the point

Options
  • 19-05-2005 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭

great night, great performer, well wortht the money.
    good solid two hour show, with two encores. fantastic acoustic set to finish it off.

other highlights:
    1 keith urban - one of the best support acts i've seen since default supporting nickelback
    2 the mullet guy from you're a star(you know the guy from kilkenny thats wears miami vice clothes) he was in the crowd, getting laughed at.
    3 the audience member that he always gets on stage. what can i say, poor girl. (she drives speed boats, wait for it...... in the sea)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

i was dragged along with the girl friend and to my amazment i actually had a great night, he is by far one of the best live acts iv seen in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

most boooring concert ever. like listening to Q102 or 98fm for two hours solid,man it was painful...

Advertisement