Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good radio interview with Harold Perrineau (Michael).. [**SPOILERS**]

Options
  • 19-05-2005 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭

Pretty good streaming interview with Harold Perrineau.. runs in at just over 10 minutes.

Divulging details about the finale.. and gives a couple of clues when asked about various topics in the show such as:
    - another cast member will die this season.
    - he has no idea (or is not revealing) what the lottery ("cursed") numbers mean
    - the other voice on the end of Boone's radio transmission is primarily set up for next season
    - we will see some of the monster in the season finale.

Listen to the entire interview here! (a short advertisement airs before it!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

I'm actually gonna hold off until after I've seen the episode before I read any spoilers/listen to the interview...

I had a big disappointment with 24 this week when a certain something happened I had read about a few weeks ago on the TV board...

Don't want any shockers revealed for the moment :)

Advertisement