Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Tickets?

Options
  • 19-05-2005 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭

Just wondering has anyone else who ordered their tickets online got them yet?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 dabberwatcher

not yet (belfast)

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭6ix

according to ticketmaster, tickets will be dispatched in the "first two weeks of June".

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Evil Sausage

I got some of mine this morning. I ordered 4 tickets, 2 with my laser and 2 with my credit card. Only 2 have arrived so far though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I got some of mine this morning. I ordered 4 tickets, 2 with my laser and 2 with my credit card. Only 2 have arrived so far though.
    From what gig?
    Fri / Sat or Mon?

Thanks!

27th, the Monday gig. Based in Dublin city centre

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,619 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Same boat, though something had gone wrong till I checked my Credit Card and the debit was there.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭corm500

I got 2 of mine also. Still waiting on the 2 from my other Credit Card. My missus got hers this morning too.

Corm500

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

corm500 wrote:
    I got 2 of mine also. Still waiting on the 2 from my other Credit Card. My missus got hers this morning too.

Corm500

So, between the two of you, you ordered six?

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭corm500

yeah but not for touting. four were for friends (at face value)

corm500

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 dabberwatcher

two arrived this mornin
    waitin on another two

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭samo

Was a bit worried about this as have been away for a week and was wondering should they've arrived during my hols!

Good to know they are only just being sent.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

2 arrived this morning for me, waiting on another 2 also

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I rang ticketmaster yesterday and they said they're posting them out at present.
    Should get mine Monday.
    I also got a confirmation email that my UK tickets are on the way!
    yey!
    Did yee all have to sign for them?
    My UK ones are coming via secure post and require signature (according to email), and will go to local sorting office if no one at home.

Just got my 2nd set of tickets for the Monday show. Good news for everyone who ordered 2 sets of tickets on 2 differnet cards!

Advertisement