Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mute Is Murder Destroys Voodoo!!!

Options
  • 18-05-2005 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

HI HEADBANGERS!!! we are a industrial electronic metal band!!! we rock voodoo this sunday!! so if you are looking for hi energy music that wont disapoint you... go for it!!! we ensure a great show!!! so dont miss it!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭JimboPope

You should call youselves Sonic Death Monkey, much better name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭peepingtom

dick head ... it was obviosly an accident .... just because other clowns have a go at people who multiple post in error, doesnt mean you have to .... you wanna be a boardie that badly do ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Gabriel

hmmmm!! i smell jelously!!! anyway thank you for the advise.... by the way ...it was a mistake dude sorry if i bother you!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭alantc

Who is in this band? I think I know someone but can't think of who. It's been a whil. but he likes knows who ozric tentacles are (most don't) and knows sarah in england.

But it could be a different band.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

I'm an idiot with no respect for other boards members.

If anything you're the "noob" as he joined the site before you.

Anywho I might be tempted to check that gig out. Electronic and industrial are two of my favourite words :D.

• Advertisement

power trio!!!!!...mic,chupacabras,gary!!!

this gig its gone!!!! its history!!! see you next time!!!

Advertisement