Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Board thread most likely to have you thinking: WTF?

Options
  • 18-05-2005 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭

Can i put forward this board thread which was recently posted on After Hours for legend status within the (new) category of:

Board Thread most likely to have you thinking: WTF?

Branoic wrote:
    Hey folks,

I just need to know where row E is roughly located in the theatres in UGC. Some cinemas letter the rows from the back, others from the front, but i cant remember which way UGC do it?

So, if anyone can remember, is row E near the front or back?

:confused::confused::confused:

Board Thread most likely to have you thinking: WTF? 1 vote

Yay
    0% 0 votes
    Nay
    100% 1 vote

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Can i put forward this board thread which was recently posted on After Hours for legend status within the (new) category of:

Board Thread most likely to have you thinking: WTF?

:confused::confused::confused:

wtf?
    That's a **** example.
    Bubbles wrote:
    Would you sleep with your cousin?
    Was having a conversation with someone last night, about stuff, and the topic of going out with one of your cousins came up.

Myself, I don't think there is anything wrong with it. but my friend was saying that they wouldn't dare go out/sleep with a cousin. I don't even know if its legal or anything, and I know it is hitting a bit close towards home... but why not?

So, this poll is just to see what the general attitude towards it is..

My vote is yes!

tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

in fairness though, your example probably feeds into the bubble legend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Wtf?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement