Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lifts and such for Drogheda Tournie

Options
  • 18-05-2005 1:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭

Anyone who wants to come but has not got transport for tommorows tournie then post here and hopefully you will get a lift!!!

Anyone travelling who has space please post here if you can give lifts.

Remember you can enter up until rebuys finish at 10PM.

Registration open at 7.30PM.

Directions:

Take exit for Drogheda just after sign for toll. It is signposted Julianstown. The Europa Hotel is on the Left before you enter the town. If you get to the Boyne Valley Hotel you have gone too far!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

I would have given lifts but the exhaust fell off my car the other day. If I cant get better than a kwik fit fitter by 5.30 tomorrow then I'm out of the tourney.
    drats.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

If I'm going I'll be leaving Dublin (Rathmines) about 6:30 tomorrow evening and returning once I get knocked out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭ocallagh

I'm heading up with Oscar at 6.30 - leaving from the fitz. There's space for two left if you think you can survive an hour of bad beat stories! pm me or post here if you want a lift - First 2 posts i suppose.

Don't want to leave anyone stranded in Drogheda but also don't wanna be hanging around for 6hrs after I go bust on the first hand! I suppose drivers knocked out early can give lifts to passengers knocked out early and ditto for those who last longer? Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions on that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Shortstack

If needed then I will run any boardsters back if their lift has gone early.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

O'Callagh I'll grab a seat if thats ok and Amp too. I'll phone Oscar as I dont have your number.

Tom.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭Hitman Actual

Guys, I cant guarantee anyone a lift there (sorry, have something to do beforehand, so might not get there 'til late), but I can bring people back to Dublin if anyone is stuck... although I'll be in the same boat of not staying really late as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭ocallagh

DeVore wrote:
    O'Callagh I'll grab a seat if thats ok and Amp too. I'll phone Oscar as I dont have your number.

Tom.

Tom i have oscar, dappergent and my bro at the moment so only space for one more. it's there if u or amp want it but can't fit the two - sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

Tom, I can give u a lift.

I got the car fixed and I'll be heading down after work. Phone me The car might fit one other too. I live near the Fitz.

I can give a lift to someone going back to Dublin. Only thing is it'll be late, just after the winner rises from the final table! ;)

u can't get quicker than a kwik fit fitter!

Don't answer me here coz i won't have access to the internet again till 5.30.

cheers, Des

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

I am 90% certain that I will be heading to this,So if anybody is stuck for a lift let me Know and I will see what I can do.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

If anyone's stuck for a lift and can meet in town, post here in the next 90 minutes and I'll try to arrange a pick up...should be leaving Rathmines around 06:30 (90% certain, like Dub13 :)) and can swing by the Fitz.

• Advertisement
Advertisement