Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone record Revelations last night?

Options
  • 18-05-2005 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭

In a bit o trouble with the girlfriend at the mo. She asked me to record Revelations last night so I set up the video recorder to tape it from 9pm - 10pm last night (according to TV Guide that came with last Saturdays Independent) but copped on later last night that it was actually a 2 hour pilot episode. Did anyone happen to record it last night? - ideally onto their PC so maybe I could download it from them. Any help on this would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

Problem solved. Part 1 repeated tonight at 11pm, part 2 on friday night at 10.55pm and repeated again on Sunday and Monday nights at 9pm. Also found out it is against forum rules to look for recorded programs so my apologies.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

Watched the first episode last night.Went in expecting nothing and was reasonably surprised.Nowhere near as terrible as I thought it wud be.Still, early days.

Second ep is on Friday?weird.

Tristram wrote:
    Watched the first episode last night.Went in expecting nothing and was reasonably surprised.Nowhere near as terrible as I thought it wud be.Still, early days.

Second ep is on Friday?weird.
    No, last night was a 2hr pilot. Tonight is the 1st hr of that repeated and the 2nd hr is on Friday night. 1st hr repeated again on Sun night and 2nd hr on Mon night.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

emmmm...revelations was only an hour last night.
    Repeated tonite at 11 on sky one and again on sunday and monday on sky mix.

How do you make out it was two hours long?

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Lochaber

Dead Like Me was on 9-10pm on Sky One, Revelations was on from 10-11pm... There was no two hour pilot. Also Sky One website lists BSG pilot from 9-11pm followed by Road Wars tonight, are we all talking about the same channel here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

According to Digiguide...BSG 9-11 tonite and then revelations again.

Revelations was defo only an hour last night though as I watched it and recorded it on sky+ also.

Christ, so TV Guide from Saturdays Indo had Revelations down for 9pm-10pm on SkyOne last night and when I checked teletext at about 10.50pm last night, it said Revelations was on from 9pm - 11pm. Very confused now :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

was it any good? i didnt bother watching,considering i have an exam in 2 hours and was up early to study i went to bed,but i heard it was terrible!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

It's not terrible, but it's not terribly great either. I have seen the first couple of episodes and haven't really been pushed with seeing more. Might follow it on Sky now though.

Yeah def wasnt 2 hour pilot last nite.Nip-Tuck was on 11-12.

Too early to say tvnutz.I do hate Natasha Mcwhatshername which doesnt bode well for me watching rest of series...unless she dies

*ponders*

• Advertisement

what the hell is your problem?

tvnutz wrote:
    what the hell is your problem?

mise?

no some noobtard came on and posted some attack on someone else,mods must have deleted it.

ah right so

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 55,467 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

The finale (episode 6) was on this week in the States. For those following it, its worth sticking it out - the finale is strong and makes up for an average series.

Advertisement