Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible Spoiler

Options
  • 18-05-2005 7:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Ok All only read if you have seen either all episodes so far....
    I am not sure if you noticed a Box in the drug running plane said: Hilton Tool and Machine Company, Bronx 60 NY.The number 60 refers to a postal zone, predating modern New York zipcodes. The Bronx Zoo is in that zone!!!maybe transporting polar bear etc etc......and it's not hearsay I have the screen shots if anyone wants them]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Locke

Those boxes are quite old as boxes go. The Bronx address stamped on it has a "postal code", not a ZIP code. ZIP codes were introduced in the early 60's, and became mandatory in the late 60's. So the box is at the very least, say, 40 years old. It may have circled the world hundreds of times and been to every continent.
    Perhaps there would be less confusion if we all were more specific, i.e., "the old wooden crate".

Advertisement