Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For the eurovision fans out there

Options
  • 18-05-2005 3:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

and I know there are many, who are afraid to admit it :D

came accross this the other day and it seemed too good to keep to myself

a eurovision radio station playing non stop eurovision songs 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

http://www.escradio.com

for the week thats in it.

enjoy!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

It has lost its soul a bit. Still, there were some good songs over the years, back when it used to be a song contest and not the circus it has now become!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

It's only good when Ireland win and win and win constantly and burn RTÉ's money....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

i wonder if they played that awful one from austria, i think it was two years ago..with the puppets and things. I thought it was a joke at first.

alf.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Tiffany

It was a joke. That's why he came 6th. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Ruu wrote:
    i wonder if they played that awful one from austria, i think it was two years ago..with the puppets and things. I thought it was a joke at first.

alf.jpg

There was a German nutball had a song in the Eurovision Wadde Hadde Dadde Da.

Although I do remember the guy you are on about now link below
    http://www.doteurovision.com/2003/songs/austria.htm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

all i can remember about it was the dancing and Marty Whelan saying after he finished the song "ah good man yerself!" gobsheet! :D

Advertisement