Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US: 5 Promo Clips from "Exodus - Part 1" (** SPOILERS **)

Options
  • 17-05-2005 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭

For those of you who can't wait.

5 Promo Clips from "Exodus - Part 1" here!

Not gonna watch 'em myself so don't know if they contain much "spoil-age" but i'm guessing they do!

EDIT: Couldn't take it anymore... had to watch 'em! :D

Excellent 5 clips picked... 1 of them being particularly fantastic!! My thoughts on each one (spoilers below):
    Clip 1: Definantly the opener to the episode... Rosseau can be very creepy! Her eyes toward Claire's baby definantly signify what "the others" are after!
    Clip 2: Nothing too significant in this clip... except i get the impression Michael really wants to get off the Island. Though i've been getting that impression since he started building the raft.
    Clip 3: Rosseau gets to see "the hatch". And herself and Locke come up with a little plan on how to open it.
    Clip 4: Well, looks like Artz is definantly becoming part of the regulars. Joining Jack on a trek into the jungle. Loved his reference to Rosseau as "Madame Nutso"
    Clip 5: Dear God... this is the one truly fantastic clip i mentioned! Suddenly, strange noises emerge around the group exploring the jungle! Sounded to me like someone practicing karate. We then get a loud shout of "RUN!!!!!!!!" from Artz running towards them while we hear a growl of "the monster" (obviously) in the background! Excellent clip.... the tension / fear felt in that clip alone of Artz running towards them! Fantastic!!

Oh and by the way, if that growl doesn't make you jump and / or send a shiver down your spine, you're a braver man than i am! :o ..I almost jumped outta my seat when i heard it!

After seeing the 5 promos.. i gotta conclude that these last 2 episodes will gonna be absolutely fantastic and MUST-SEE VIEWING!! Cannot wait!!

Advertisement