Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CoD2 trailer

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,228 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Looks like a hectic game...

18.5MB btw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Good teaser trailer. I can't wait to see some in-game shots though... Hope it's not going to be a follow-up to UO... Or worse, some kind of Brothers in Arms (I've heard - can't remember where - that we'll have to lay covering fire and press a button to hold breath in order to aim... Now that scared me!)! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

Good teaser trailer. I can't wait to see some in-game shots though... Hope it's not going to be a follow-up to UO... Or worse, some kind of Brothers in Arms (I've heard - can't remember where - that we'll have to lay covering fire and press a button to hold breath in order to aim... Now that scared me!)! :(

you probably red it at gamespot, you hold your breath, and everything around goes quite, like you freeze

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Im having trouble opening this i`ll try again tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Battlefield 2 looks more impressive....wonder will they include the option to fly planes in CoD2?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I dident think all that much of the BF2 movies i saw looked just like DC but with nice moving grass. Still cant get this trailer to download but my BB is gone to the dogs these days will be intresting to see if Drapper can get it he is in the same IBB boat as me.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

In fairness none of the BF series took recoil seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

LIGHTNING wrote:
    Not too sure about Battlefield 2, Ive seen clips where the person Is running full steam with a M249 firing full auto and not one bit of recoil!! Unless it was an Arnie Mod I`m not impressed :)

Maybe in early releases but I play BFV ALOT and you have to sit down or you mite as well be standing there with your d**k in your hands because you aint going to hit anything!!! dont see much differnece between the 2 games in the recoil

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

I dident think all that much of the BF2 movies i saw looked just like DC but with nice moving grass. Still cant get this trailer to download but my BB is gone to the dogs these days will be intresting to see if Drapper can get it he is in the same IBB boat as me.

ping ping ping ploop.......... IBB................. I've called and called !

COD2 ..........hummmmmmmmmm ................. hope they dont try too much on the graphics and let the game play slip !

Advertisement