Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Doors game

Options
  • 17-05-2005 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, become a bit addicted to these games after someone mentioned The Crimson Room. So now onto The Doors game. Ergghh. I get frustrated easily. Someone tell me once you get to the study, the third room, how you get out into the next? Thanks. I've no patience for these games but addicted all the same. :o

Ok, I just found the way into the next room. Okay, in Upside sown room, how you get it back upright??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Ok, really need abit of help here. I can't get the room to switch around, back to normal. Clicked on everything in the room and also went back into the other rooms to see if there was any clues? Help!!

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about :)

Any chance of posting a link?

I have to go to work now, but I'll try later:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

Have you got the photo? Of the backwards head?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Flashling wrote:
    Have you got the photo? Of the backwards head?

Oh i finished it ages ago. But thanks. I had to get a bit of help. Bloody hard. That upside down room wrecked my head! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

I figured it out pretty quickly, but only after ALOT of mindless clicking. Do you know any other games like it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Bump.
    Stuck tryin to make the room go right side up now.
    Does the photo have anything to do with it?

*sigh*

Help help help help help help help help help help help help help help meeeeeee....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

pressing tab shifts the focus in the movie. This means that if you are stuck you can reveal all the clickable areas in the screen by tabbing through them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

ok i just decided to hve a go at this and i'm so completely confused....I CANT PROGRESS FROM THE 2nd ROOM :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭N_Raid

If you're still stuck here's a Walkthrough. Just scroll down a bit to the long post by ethicalgop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

i got thru it in the end and just needed a bit of help in the upside-down room!! go me :D

How'd you get through the upseydowny room?

Advertisement