Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

more books for poker junkies

Options
  • 16-05-2005 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭

I don't know why but Hodges Figgis bookshop in Dawson St has gone poker mad! MAD! They're selling loads of titles on the first floor. Don't ask me which, just ring 6774754. They're prices can be beaten and if you can find the same book at a lower price then you're a fool for spending too much in the first place!

Anyway I just thought you might like to know. Personally I think the market is a bit saturated now and and I think I... I mean they... will be cutting back soon.

Cheers, d.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

you work there yeh?

ALL PRAISE THE THIRD BEST PLAYER ON BOARDS

see what ive started there...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭accensi0n

I think des was the one that started it by stating it in two other threads.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

roryc wrote:
    you work there yeh?

see what ive started there...

finally, the respect, nah, worship, i deserve. A legend in my own lunchtime. There's discount for you Rory, ring me if ur in the shop and want a book.

BTW, I would have prefered to have been chosen as the greatest player but I have to accept the SCIENTIFIC FACTUALITY of the tourney outcome. Therefore turd greatest i am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Do you guys have 'Weighing the Odds in Hold'em Poker' by King Yao? Six weeks from Amazon, and it's not a Cardoza or 2+2 title..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

no, sorry, ring up the shop and see if they can order it for you. i doubt it. may be best to get it from amazon if you can.
    cheers, d.

Advertisement